Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey 24/12/18

Michelle
Date: Monday 24 December 2018
Title: Summer Learning Journey

Day 2

Tell us whether or not you would like to try flax weaving
Activity 1:
In my opinion I do not like to try weaving because in my past I already tried the spectacular art but it didn’t go so well.

Flax weaving does interest me because I love to do crafting and art but they are not my favorite subject to do.

Activity 2:
Tell us about this person. Who are they? Why are they, in your opinion, so strong and tough?

This person named terry crews is a movie actor, he is a movie actor because he is the king of working out and he is in alot of movies including fighting skills. In my point of view he is so powerful because kevin hart and he went and tried boy gymnastic and he been up on the bars for ages.
I haven’t seen him cry before in t.v.

Image result for terry crews



List three similarities and three differences between the two plants that you chose

Activity 3:
I am using a venn diagram for my activity 3

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Michelle,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Sophie and the team out in Manaiakalani over the Christmas holidays.

    What did you make when you tried flax weaving?

    Terry Crews is a very strong person, I agree. What sorts of exercises do you think he does to stay fit and strong?

    I like that you chose to use a venn diagram for activity two. Venn diagrams are a great way to compare and contrast different things. Unfortunately, I am not able to view your diagram. Can you please go back to the file and change the sharing settings to "anyone with a link can view", or re-upload it into the blog post? If you comment back here once you have fixed it, I'll be able to award you full points for the activity.

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete