Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Pobble 365 5/12/18

Michelle
Date: Wednesday 5 December 2018
Title: Pobble 365
Subtitle: Under the bed
Made up story

Hi my name is Thomas and today I turned 6 it was chaos at my birthday party, I had fizzy drinks, Ice cream, lolly packets, chocolate, pineada, presents and cake. But that night my present included my own room which was my twin older brother's room when they left for college but years ago my older brother died in the room he had a heart attack which caused him to die. 

The room was closed for 3 years until I was born, and the twins had to move into the abandoned room. As dad tucked me into my sheets I was afraid if the spirit turns up so I howled loudly like the boy who cried wolf, mum and dad dashed to my room but as they did the spirit came and captured them I cried my heart out until I woke up on a new day, it was just a dream.

As I walked down stairs I told my parents that my birthday present was a little too much so we took it down and made my own room.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment