Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer learning Journey 17/12/18

Michelle
Date: Monday 17 December 2018
Title: Summer Learning Journey

Day 2

Tell the reasons why you want to visit Tane Mahuta
Activity 1:

  • Why I should visit Tane Mahuta is because I haven't really experienced much of New Zealand.

  • I want to visit the kauri tree with my family to see the tree so we could learn about if it is dangerous.

  • I absolutely love exploring native things I would like to investigate the Kauri tree because it is the tallest tree that ever existed in New Zealand.




list three sports teams that have the word fern
Activity 2:

  • Black Ferns
  • Silver Ferns
  • Kiwi Ferns




Tell us how to solve this maths problem
Activity 3:

1 year = 365
365 x 3 millimeters = 1095 millimeters

Image result for cactus

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Well done on moving ahead well with your activities!

    I love your reasons for visiting Tane Mahuta. I have been there before and I can safely tell you that it it is not dangerous. I might be visiting it again after Christmas!

    I'd love to hear more about your answers to activity two. You got all the names, but I'd love to see pictures of their uniforms, and hear about which of the uniforms you like best. For me it would be hard to go past the black ferns. What an awesome team!

    Talk to you soon
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, thank you for telling me that the kauri tree isn't dangerous, just to you know Glen Innes girls rugby team has met some of the Black Ferns and the All Blacks at the same time, and I was one of them, it was an amazing moment. I hope I can see them again and I hope you can too.

    See you later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that would have been great! You play rugby too huh, well done!

    ReplyDelete