Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey 18/12/18

Michelle
Date: Tuesday 18 December 2018
Title: Summer Learning Journey

Day 3

Post a description of your beast
Activity 1:
Shanell is my beast she is very sweet in the outside but mischievous in the inside, she smells like red strawberries, she has wolf ears, claws and she wears her hair up in a ponytail, she loves to draw, play netball and play at the park, she sounds like a normal girl.


list three pros (good things) and three cons (bad things) about working as a DOC ranger
Activity 2:

Good things
  • The DOC rangers get paid well
  • They get to stay with the animals on a island
  • They get to stay near a beach so every day they get to play on the beach

Bad Things
  • They get injured from the wild animals
  • A storm could occur at island
  • It could be hard work to look after wild animals and plants if a wind is coming there way.




Activity 3:
1) The name of the animal the WWF is working to save? Seals and Tigers.
2) What the WWF is doing to help the animal? They build a snow bank.
3) What, if any, success they have had protecting the animal? They are really putting sacrifice while helping the endangered species.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle,
    Your description on your beast is phenomenal! Your adjectives used in this is fantastic! I also agree with you about the advantages and disadvantages of working as a DOC ranger! Would you like to work as a DOC ranger? If so or if not let me know! I'd love to hear!

    Alicia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia, I'm not into working as a Doc ranger, but are you. I'd love to hear it. Hope I see you next year while your in college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle
    Your work is phenomenal!!!!.
    You used amazing adjectives on your description of your beast. I completely agree with both advantages and you disadvantages on being a DOC.
    Would you love to be a researcher for animals in the near future if so or not I'd be delighted to know.

    Blog Ya Later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,

    I like the description of your beast! A lot of the others ones I have seen are evil and full of sharp teeth. Your one is a nice change and that is the beauty of it, we can create whatever we want. Well done!

    I'm interested, would you like to be a DOC ranger? Is the good pay worth it if you are trapped in a storm?

    I'd really love to see more sentences for question three. I want to know if the WWF are succeeding!

    Really, really enjoying your activities. Keep it up!

    Talk to you later

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete