Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Sumdog 5/12/17

Michelle
Date: Tuesday 5 December 2017
Title: Sumdog

Playing sumdog will help me understand my goals and help me reach up to my standard, sumdog is a game that taught people with reading, math and writing.

I have fun playing sumdog because it helps me know what I have to learn about, you can play sumdog at home and it’s free, and you can collect coins after playing and buy decorations for your house. The games are Dress down, Animals, Tower climb, Junk pile, chef, Soccer, Street racer, Hair cut, Dream jigsaw and other games that you have to upload. I confess that children and people should play sumdog to learn.  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    I really enjoyed reading your sumdog I can tell you enjoy sumdog.
    My question for you is, What is your favourite game on sumdog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle

    I really like you blog post about Sumdog it sound really fun.

    How do you buy decorations for your house?

    ReplyDelete