Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Activity 3: Girl Power - Summer Learning Journey


Personally my dad has been showing automatic role model recently, he taught us children to be the people we are today. A healthy, strong will minded children who was taught every quality and will still apply to it.

Storytime:
He was sick but he didn't want to take no for an answer, we went out to the shops and there were two shopkeepers struggling to push a huge cart with many bags of potatoes. My dad approached them and lended them a hand, he showed respect and helpfulness even though he was ill.

This is why my dad is a role model to me and to everyone else, and he has influenced us.

1 comment:

  1. Role models are SO important in our lives Michelle - I have many who have influenced and guided me over the years. Keep blogging and thank you for another great SLJ post...

    ReplyDelete