Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Activity 2: Romeo And Juliet - Summer Learning Journey


English:
As usual I start my day watching disney plus or netflix. I make myself a scrumptious meal and I brush my teethf after, Unfortunately when I'm relaxed I watch alot more and then I get dressed. I like to take short or long strolls by myself for fresh air, then eventually I start my day.

Shakespearean:
As usual i starteth mine own day watching disney plus 'r netflix.  I maketh myself a scrumptious meal and i brusheth mine own teethf aft'r, unf'rtunately at which hour i'm did relax i gaze alot m're and then i receiveth did dress.  I liketh to taketh sh'rt 'r longeth strolls by myself f'r green air, then eventually i starteth mine own day

1 comment:

  1. Romeo and Juliet is currently showing at the pop up globe in Ellerslie - Mr Collins and I really enjoyed it when we went to see it just before Christmas... ye should goeth!

    ReplyDelete