Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Day 3: Inventive Inventors - Summer Learning Journey

No or Yes

Little houses is not my style, I would be fastened in a little space. And trust me I'll get really livid if I don't get my personal space. I have so many items to bring in such a little house, I wouldn't be able to fit in that kind of position.

Friends or/and Family members would visit, I'd adore the company but the area I'm facing isn't so friendly or family. I entertain myself by playing around the house and a little house, "nu uh." 


3 comments:

  1. I'd quite like a little house if it was just me and Mr Collins - but I don't think our boys would like being confined to a small space. We've stayed in a beach bure, a tree house and a glamping tent and we're off to have a few nights in a yurt soon - but more than 2 people and it gets a bit squishy! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post caught my attention Michelle because you have spoken out what I suspect a lot of people think but are not brave enough to say! I expect we are supposed to get rid of our stuff and down size, but that would not suit me either.

    Keep posting
    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete