Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Activity 3: The Diary Of Anne Frank - Summer Learning Journey


Dear Diary,

Last night I had a mystical dream, I awoken on the floor next to a table with a bottle that says drink me and a cake that said eat me. Could I be? Never mind, there were many doors in different sizes. Unfortunately, I didn't remember the whole details of what happened next as I started to lose my mind. Confused I appeared in a forrest sitting at a table having tea with the Mad hatter, Cashire cat, White Rabbit, Dormouse and the Tweedledum Twins. Suddenly a riot awoke in the mist air, a team of club card soliders were approaching us howling these words " You stole the queen of hearts pie now you must die." I looked at the table filled with range of pies in colours, shapes and sizes. My mind started to fade, I appeared in court with the Queen of hearts and many people watching us. Really I Squealed to myself, I'm in court just because I ate her pies. I Screeched to her " You huge red headed freak, you should be ashamed of yourself. " Off of your head" she bawled. A sword was hanged up as it fell lining up with my head.
Chompppppp.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, It was just a dream as I enhaled the last breath I could handle, I stared underneath my sheets a bulging lump as a size of a rectangle. It was a book, not just any book the Alice in the Wonderland book. I threw my book across my bed, staring to a mirrior. Oh no.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle - did you know Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank was born on 12 June 1929 and was a German-born Dutch-Jewish diarist. One of the most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust, she gained fame posthumously with the publication of The Diary of a Young Girl in which she documents her life in hiding from 1942 to 1944, during the German occupation of the Netherlands in World War II. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete