Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Reading Work 10/10/18

Michelle
Date: Wednesday 10 October 2018
Title: Reading Work
Title Book - Oakley Creek

True or False questions -
Highlight your answer

  1. True Or False - I wake up with a strange feeling with my head.

  1. True Or False - As I quickley dress I listen for footsteps.

  1. True Or False - After washing the dishes.

  1. True Or False - Mum stand up opposite me.

  1. True Or False - My Jaw hurts from clenching my teeth.

Syllables -

  1. 2 Syllables - Footsteps

  1. 2 Syllables - Clenching

  1. 3 Syllables - Destiny

  1. 3 Syllables - Opposite


Exploring Languages -

  1. What does destiny means - The things that will happen in the future.
  2. What does opposite means - In a different position facing them or the antonym of something.

  1. What does bench means - A wooden chair that has a flat surface and no back thing to support it.

No comments:

Post a Comment