Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Pobble 365 18/10/18

Michelle
Date: Thursday 18 October 2018
Title: A weird day


I felt ill and terrified going to Aunt Wanda's house, I was staying there for two weeks because my parents didn't want me to get sick for my sister's illness.


Aunt Wanda was a patient, fun and a amazing aunt I ever had but her house seemed off her house seemed different then the other houses, I found a recipe book saying how to cook children, there were goo on the windows covered with webs and It seems that smoke always appear in Wanda’s room. After imaging weird things that are going to occur the car stopped I opened my eyes to see the black, odd and nasty home. I see a black figure running outside with her arms in the air waiting for a hug. Wanda was my mum’s older sister mum told me wicked stories about wanda how she participated witch school.


After my parents left Wanda got out her swimsuit I quickly got my swimsuit and she took me to a weird swimming pool, it was a beach and we weren’t swimming we went mystery hunting, she made me laugh and we spend quality time together I told her how my mom says that your a witch. Wanda was amazed she laughed and said that she wasn’t a witch, mom always teased her of how she looked, wanda opened her mouth and said I’m a scientist, I told her all the weird things happening in her house she said the goo was when she changed an apple, the for word was ripped of the recipe book from my inventions, my house was black because it was the only house for sale and the smoke was from how I invented stuff. Everything started to tick everything except her outfit wanda said it was the stay forever black paint . I had so much fun with her.  


The End

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I really like your writing it was very interesting but you didn't do a capital letter for "Aunt Wanda." I hope you fix your mistake!

    Leilah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leilah sorry for the mistake I forgot to change it after publishing my work.

    PS: I will fix my mistake.

    ReplyDelete