Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 5: Against The odds - Summer Learning Journey


These are 3 things I treasure in my life:

1. Family albums - My family and I keep 2 books filled of our family adventures and history throughout their lives.

2. Christmas - My family and I cherish christmas, they go all out with the decorations. They believe christmas is all about giving not recieving.

3. Good Grades - My family is obbsesed with good grades, they always say good grades provide good life.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Michelle,

    Awesome to see you have been working hard on the Summer Learning Journey activities. If you ever have time, comment on other blogs and leave them positive and uplifting messages! :)

    I really enjoyed reading the three things you treasure in your life. How special is it that one of the things you treasure the most (Christmas) is just around the corner? Woohoo! Have you started putting up your Christmas decorations for next week?

    Had you thought about adding images to your post? I'd love to see what you come up with! :)

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, this is Mrs Collins and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about your treasures - what images could you put with the text to add some detail for the audience? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete