Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Activity 2: The Right To An Education - Summer Learning Journey


Looking back, I felt a gust of wind pour down my spine as I reached for my bag. I didn't know 13 messages could turn the whole world upside down, just because of 13 messages I would die. A couple of flashlights illuminated the deserted Island like the sun was vomiting. Tears stated to roll down onto my cheeks creating huge puddles. Suddenly A hand grabbed me at the back, with a loud gasp I was caught. Dragged by my bag I was chucked into a black van.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"  I screehed. The episode ended with a subtiltle, on it said To be Continue. The episodes was getting real good, I reached for my phone scrolling down 13 messages from a unknown user. I stared at the pause t.v but it couldn't be. In the episode, the main character was also sent 13 messages. " Meh,"  Maybe my friends, they always say I was a eletronic freak.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, this is Mrs Collins again and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about the right to an education...I can't wait to read the rest! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete