Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Activity 2: Fighting for Freedom - Summer Learning Journey

Michelle
Date: Wednesday 4 December 2019
Title: Activity 2: Fighting for Freedom 

This issue clearly refers to the lack of diversity shown. In my  perspective I think every individual from a range of ethnicities, jobs and families should be able to represent their own life styles and can outfront non-violently . This has become a major problem spread around the world and should be stopped.  

I come from a small place in the pacific, from many different cultures and we welcome each other.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Michelle,

    How has your week been so far? You must be excited to finish school, I see that you graduated from Glen Innes- that is awesome! Im a blog commenter for the Summer Learning journey, in fact It’s my second year doing this! I have just completed my degree in teaching. If you want to learn more about me check out my blog!

    I have really enjoyed reading over your blogs that you’ve created. In fact I will be sharing your pepeha to all of the blog commenters next Monday. I just loved the effort you put into making the Google Slide with pictures.
    I really like that you have told us your perspective of lack of diversity. As an adult, I also see this now. It’s amazing that at a young age you understand this too. I really like that you feel that your country (Tonga) are welcoming and accepting of others.

    Remember that the programme starts on the 16th of December which is next week monday! We can start allocating you points then :)

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete