Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Day 3: Team Players - Summer Learning Journey


Image result for water bender
Image result for back in time superpower









Back In Time:
  • To fix every mistake I've done in my life.
  • And every positive thing occuring to my life I would go back in time to experince it twice.

Water:
  • I enjoy fiddling with items, expecially if it is liquid in mid air.
  • I would use my time wisely to work on my skills, and pranks.

Transportation:
  • I have been very lazy lately walking to different destinations, and I try my best to be punctual every school and activity day.
  • Transportation would help me get to my location faster, safer and earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle this is Mrs Collins and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like TEAM PLAYERS blog post you created. If you could have one moment in time again what would it be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete