Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Day 2: Taking Action - Summer Learning Journey


Life has been severe in Robben Island Prison, each day I've been forced to do dirty work with my peers.

I've been addressed many letters and I felt relievd I have you.

In my perspective, prison is a painful experience going through, I see new prisioners entering the island.

I hope one day, I can escape from this hazard and study laws and parliments.

From: Nelson Mandela
Image result for nelson mandela

From: History.com

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe i tēnei ahiahi Michelle,

    What a great piece of writing. You wrote that really well! I imagine that is what it would feel like being in Robben Island Prison. What stands out to you about Nelson Mandela's life? I'd love to hear what you think!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete