Pages

Saturday 4 January 2020

Day 5: Dance Queens - Summer Learning Journey


Dance, Dancers, Music and Costumes:

I adore the unbelievables when I see one, the piece of choreography was the most sassiest, shocking and amazing dance that made my eyes melt.

The music went incredibly well with the piece of choreography, which I'm not surprised as Paris is a fierce woman.

The dancers gave an attitude during their dance, they whipped, smacked and flipped it. They performed it with a cheeky facial exppression which I admire.

The costume was an intresting piece of outfit,the colour pink goes well with the whole sassyness.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post again Michelle - could you add a video or photo to add another dimension to your post? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle

    I agree with your opinion on "The Royals" especially the 4th Opinion the outfit does match their Sassyness. I also like the way you describe "The Royals".

    Amazing Work Michelle

    ReplyDelete