Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Pobble 365 split writing 5/11/19

Michelle & Shining
Date: Tuesday 5 November 2019
Title: Split Writing  Pobble 365





Plenty of golden strips bent over shaped like a cage, trapping me as their delicate prisoner. Viewing the birds fluttering around as  paper planes, the clouds are murky like rocky road.They churn like black berries combined with black licorice.
The juicy scent sent me flying to heaven. One of the birds gently flew towards me, as a prick of their claws sent the wind dancing with the trees. Soon fell dawn and the shimmering moon lit the scene. I could hear the sleepy birds taking off to their beds and the stars waking up, bright and shine. Lonely and lost in my cold exposed cage sat a girl, myself crying my eyes to sleep. As the wind howled to death. Awoken by my treacherous night mare, I drifted back to sleep, staring up as glowing eyes eyeing me to my alarming habit, closing my eyes, awake, closing my eyes, awake, closing my eyes, then eventually hearing a loud snore hovered me to a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment