Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey 9/1/19

Michelle
Date: Wednesday 9 January 2019
Title: Summer Learning Journey

Day 4:


Tell us which campaign you have chosen to support and provide us with a slogan for that campaign
Activity 1:

The campaign I choose was Forest & Bird the slogan I choose to support the campaign is help in need because the forest and the birds are suffering and many animals.


Tell us what they think about Countdown’s decision to stop using plastic bags
Activity 2:

I definitely think it is a brilliant Idea because plastics are found in the sea which makes triple threat to the sea creatures and it it unfair if we use non plastic bags than we could use it all over again.


Tell us what you think about the government’s decision to restrict the number of tourists able to visit this special site
Activity 3:

I really love this beautiful view but no tourist or people is allowed to go, I think it is fair because if more people comes to the ancient place it will be damaged and it will look completely horrible it’s like a fire happened there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle

    I’m glad to see more of your Summer Learning Journey posts. I also am a big fan of the work the Forest & Bird. Are you able to come up with a slogan about Forest & Bird that will grab peoples attention and get them to support Forest & Bird? This link may help if you are unsure of what a slogan is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiKrB2Ke3RM

    I am with you all the way regarding plastic bags no longer being given out in supermarkets. It is a small step I believe it will make a huge difference. Who does the shopping in your family? How do they feel about the banning of plastic bags.

    Have a great day.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy my slogan for my champagne is ( help in need ), both of my parents does most of the shopping, Well they love using fabric bags it's very reusable but we shop at P save so we use plastic bags. But I still wish we don't.

    Talk to you Later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Michelle,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School.

    First of all congratulations on your amazing post.

    I agree on your reason on why you think it is fair that the government made the right decision.
    I also like how you talked about the view and added photos, That was great.

    I also like your opinion on Countdowns taking away plastic bags because it does kill our sea animals.

    Anyway keep up the amazing work.

    Blog you later, Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete