Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey 7/1/19

Michelle
Date: Monday 7 January 2019
Title: Summer Learning Journey

Day 2


Tell us how you would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua
Activity 1:

If I had the chance to go ziplining it would be incredible I would go ziplining everyday , down below I would hear a lot of animals, I would see marvelous native plants and many more.



List 10 veggies, fruits, or herbs that you would plant in your garden
Activity 2:

  1. Strawberry

  1. Raspberries

  1. Blueberries

  1. Blackberries

  1. Green apples

  1. Tomato

  1. Broccoli  

  1. Cauliflower

  1. Peas

  1. Corn

Image result for Planting





Tell us which project you find most interesting and why
Activity 3:

The most interesting project I came across is the Lansan trees in the caribbean because it's all about protecting the threatened fruit and nuts forest in Tajikistan. Only 3 % of the country is forested. The nuts and fruits are endangered.

Image result for Conserving threatened fruit-and-nut forests in Tajikistan

3 comments:

  1. Hi again Michelle

    Ziplining sounds like so much fun. I love the idea of zooming over the native bush and watching all the animals below. What do you think ziplining would feel like? Would it be scary just hanging there with out your feet touching anything?

    You have picked some very yummy food to grow in your garden. I LOVE berries. I could eat raspberries all day. What is your favourite?

    As you come to the end of all the blog activities don't forget that you can pick up bonus marks by leaving comments on other SLJ bloggers posts. the more points you have, the greater your chances of winning a prize!

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School.

    First of all congratulations on your amazing post.

    I really like the selection of Fruit, Vegetables and spices you have chosen to grow in your garden.

    Do you like to eat healthy?

    I would like to grow alot of fruit because I love fruit it is delicious.

    I really like how you added a good photo.

    Anyway keep up the good work.

    Blog you later, Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle

    It's me Araura from Wesley Primary School.

    I really like how you added alot of Description in the first activity about going Zip lining. If it was me I would be terrified. I hate heights there the words.

    I wish you could have added a bit more detail along with photos.

    Anyway keep up the great work. By the way this is my second time posting on this post.

    blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete