Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Into the mist 23/2/18

Michelle
Date: Friday 23 February 2018
Title: Into the mist



In a dark cloudy mist flushing in the air at the forest, this actually happens every night I always go out to a adventure.

All for a sudden looking through was a girl wearing a white dress flowing in the ground I closed my eyes then she disappeared like she was illusion, I walked home feeling dizzy about the girl, I started to eat dinner then I saw her on our fridge my heart was filled with fear. The next day I went to the  the forest I saw her again I was scared but then she looked like she was froze not moving her limbs, I walked up to her and kicked her straight away it was a cardboard, I was astonished I walked miles away after the mistake, after looking at the mist blowing around there was an old century house I was fearless so I left but then.

Finally I came home with a happy smile or just looking through the window was a girl, of course not scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment