Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Food Technology 13/3/18

Michelle
Date: Tuesday 13 February 2018
Title: Food Technology

As we entered the kitchen Mrs Heka whos incharge of the kitchen welcomed us a warming welcome to Tec.

We washed our hands, placed our chromebooks in cubby holes and put on a apron. We each stand at the steel table, Mrs Heka exchanged us to our position which we have to stay with the same groups every 13 weeks if we come to the food technology. 
Mrs Heka taught us how to wash, dry and gave us two towels the tea towel and the thick towel. 
She brought out a packet of cheese and gently put it in the bowl, she asked some of us from the table to collect to pineapple to cut. Temu one of my groups went to the the table to get some ham. I followed him to get the warp bread. We were all busy until Mrs Heka said we had 5 minutes we rushed, I dashed to Mrs Heka with the pizza, we cleaned up and dry the dishes. We settled at the table, I got a kitchen glove and waited for my pizza my number was 7 when I got it I put it on the stove cut the pizza and shared, we cleaned again.

Finally we sat at the ground with our chromebooks putting our apron away and ate our pizza saying bye to Mrs Heka while walking to the gate, it was fun and I want to do it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment