Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

Pobble 365 9/8/17

Michelle
Date: Thursday 9 August 2018
Title: Pobble 365





In the lack of light in the sky, I trembled in the stones as it glittered cheerfully. I pursued looking for luscious seafood to celebrate a tremendous celebration.

“Suddenly” a loud explosion whizzed across me as the moment I rapped my hands firmly around the energetically creature, a gust of air currents hurtle on me like a tornado. During the ride I felt exhausted passing tempted food materials.

I grabbed out a sharp sustainably that I use for hunting and nipped the creatures into shredded pieces, I fell down into the dust of the surface, I gently roasted the fish and took it home for the celebration.

As the family had an abundant of entertaining activities going on, a sudden noise awoke the family to an anxious feeling , an obnoxious, creepy nasty child approached to the house with his hands full of roasted fish, his parents was overjoyed about the appetizing food he brought, but their mouth dropped of saliva of the junior boy, sadly the boy used all his moment washing his flesh as a watery tear filled his eyes and started sobbing, when his family had celebrated a fascinated festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment