Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Sentence Structure 21/6/18

Michelle
Date: Thursday 21 June 2018
Title: Sentence Structure

WALT - Understand how to write a complex sentence.

Success Criteria - My sentence should have
  • An independent clause ( idea)
  • A independent clause (idea)
  • A subordinating conjunctions

Simple - I love wifi

Compound - I love wifi so it can unbored me

Complex - Wifi is fun because it can keep me happy when no one's keeping me company.


  1. My brother is annoying, but I find him funny every time I spent time with him.

    2. Books are amazing because it is very interesting, it can help me with my vocabulary.

    3. School is boring, I find it wicked although it can help me get a better education.

   4. Apples are juicy I find it crunchy but It gives me a toothache.

   5. Traveling is fun it is very amusing, but it also give me a headache.
   6. Halloween is a wicked festival I find it interesting, even though my little sister cries in a middle of a candy crisis.

  7. I love math because I find numbers interesting, I have spent my useful time teaching myself.

 8. I went to the shop to buy milk because I really wanted to bake a cake.

 9. I love traveling because I find riding a plane fun, I have spent most of my times learning different languages.

10. Birds are cool I find it blow minded, because I have spent time bird watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment