Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

The mysterious shadow 25/5/18

Michelle
Date: Wednesday 2 May 2018
Title: Pobble 365
The friendly mysterious shadow

One obnoxious friday, after checking the mail I noticed a howling noise in the garden but I thought it was the neighbors dog.

As I opened the door I heard the t.v was on, I was positive that it was off, I crept in the living room as it was dark like a grave, I grabbed the remote as I heard a howling noise It was terrifying I followed the forgotten noise but suddenly the fridge banged on the counter I dashed to see what happen as I stared to the ground I wanted die as the cake was splattered into the ground. I rushed to my room locked it crawled as a baby under my covers and hid, after a few minutes I heard my favourite t.v channel on, I slapped my face and looked at my watch it was 3 minutes started, I rolled as my covers were untidy, as I got to the living room the remote was hovering on the couch I gasped, but suddenly a pale figure shimmered in the couch. I hid with fear so I could frightent her I held powder but then I could see a black messy hair and screamed because I thought it was a snake, as the shadow was terrified I sprinkled bundle of powder on to her,  she was blurry and currently turned into a girl, she apologized at first because she wanted to adventurise a normal human life, plus she wanted to live a normal life she thought this house was hopefully empty.

I turned my face into a sad face from a frown I dashed to hug her and said she can currently live with me until she goes back onto her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment