Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

Pobble 365

Michelle
Date: Wednesday 30 May 2018
Title: Lost

My family and I decided to go on a hike, I felt very terrified thinking about the trip because all the rumors spread about the creepy forest.

I frozed with astonishing news, I  bolted to my room and piled myself with my cloths, the day came fast as lightning, we got in the car and sped so we don’t have to change our minds.
As we got there dad already made us run a few laps, and then we started to walk.
Mum found loads of amazing experience but after scuttering around the bag to find the camera, her face moderately turned into a fierce frown, it was an easy guess.
As we got the an end to our trip dad looked puzzled even mums frown turned confused, I felt sick about the disgusting flies fluttering around, but something was fishy the path disappeared out of sight and the sky creakily turned into a midnight colour.

I felt a happily sudden breeze screeching around my face, I turned and saw a hole, I yelled with joy, my family and I jumped in the hole.
I appeared at home, safe and sound after peeking at the window a shadow wailed across the room, we settled our self at home, I looked back but suddenly with horror the hole was gone, I heard a bundle of frightening sounds as I saw a pale figure all dressed up in white dress hair flipped frontwards. To be continued.

The End  



No comments:

Post a Comment