Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

Pobble 365

Michelle
Date: Tuesday 27 March 2018
Title: Pobble 365
As the town was blasted with noises, floating in the air while crowd surrounding the t.v and newspapers on a Thursday misty morning blabbering about the illusion shadow, to be honest I think that was a myth.


I was busy scattering through old treasure from the centuries at the basement, I felt like I was living in a freezing fridge. Just in a horrifying feeling I felt like someone was watching me like I was gonna jump with fear and run off to heaven. I stared behind me was a little door, I really wanted to explore inside but mum exclamied to me that I was a ancient traveller and said no. My heart raced down as my face crunched with fear. I crawled like a baby just whining, as I got to the door, suddenly the wind howled burst the window open making the curtains flutter into the air, I dashed to close it hearing crashing noises flowing in a nasty tune, I turned around and went out to have plenty fresh air, Just looking at the fascinating sunset I spotted a pale figure in the bus stop with friends, I was terrified I rushed to see it until it disappeared it was illusionary.


I felt like a disbelief beast, I wanted to discover a bundle of spirits about these alarming creatures, as I thought it was just a myth I felt cranky and collapsed as I passed on. Until one eye saw figures giving a smirk on their pale faces.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment