Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Auckland City Art 6/4/18

Michelle
Date: Friday 6 April 2018
Title: Auckland City Art

Today at the middle block we made amazingly, fascinated Auckland City arts based on our learning, electricity.

We started of folding 3/4 of the paper for the water, we were drawing the building and the skytower. Later, Mr Ramkalawan showed us how to paint the background and the building then fold the paper to get the reflection on the water. After that we painted the outline of the building and the skytower, we then painted the windows, I laid out my paper to dry, eventually I took it back as I thought the window was to big then I laid it on the ground. 

After lunch Mr Ramkalawan picked 5 children each to get their Auckland city art to colour the water we did it gently, while it finish drying it was a perfectly, electrical art, eventually again it wasn't done after it dries, we painted the windows yellow to look like it's on after that we put the art upside down and swiped it with yellow paint then left to dry.      

Technique:I followed the instructions as it turned beautiful but I did made a tiny mistake but I fixed it. 

Colour: Blue, red, black, yellow and purple (mixed with blue and red) 
  Success:I made a perfectly good building surrounding by night colour and reflection water. 

What I need to work on: I need to work on my timing and the patients and to be careful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment