Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

The best festival I would celebrate

Michelle
Date: Wednesday 28 November 2018
Title: The best festival I would celebrate

The festival I would absolutely cherish is Christmas, Christmas is a traditional holiday celebrated in some of the whole globe.

Why I choose Christmas is because it is an annual celebration that most people celebrate with families and friends, they open presents, lick candy canes, eat scrumptious Christmas dinner and give presents to them with a bow on the top.

Last Christmas my family and I went to a holiday vacation to Tonga so we could visit my families to open presents with each other, it was totally fun, we helped wrapped the presents, we helped opened the presents, we helped eating  the presents and last we had a water balloon fight.

How could I do Christmas holiday better this Christmas well I want my whole family from my dads side and mums side so we could have a reunion, we could eat appetizing food and we could do a secret santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment