Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

What Would I be Famous 25/03/19

Michelle
Date: Monday 25 March 2019
Title: What Would I Be Famous For?

I always thought to myself what would I be famous for.
I thought there were variety of options for me to choose from for my future
but now I understand how people get famous.
I’ve always wanted to be famous as a Volleyball player and I still dreamed of it till now,
looking at the unbelievable skills that the professional volleyball players do
and thinking of the benefits of it.


Their were professional volleyball players I admired,
they used incredible techniques to show off the crowd and the competitors.
My volleyball hero is Winifer Fernandez,
I admire her because she is one of the top best female volleyball players in the world.
But since she is the best female player for now I am going to work hard to over take the
others that is racing to be the best in the world.


I had a lot of attention about the benefits when I become a famous Volleyball player.
This would probably relate to Lebron James, Richie Mccaw or Jason Taumalolo.
Maybe entering the the game with your teammates and you’re the last one to be there
because you’re signing a lot of your fan’s things and a guy’s forehead. Taking pictures or
you’re fan’s screaming through their lungs trying to get your attention.

These are thoughts and ideas of what I think what would I be famous for as a
Volleyball player.

No comments:

Post a Comment