Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Spider Sense 21/03/19

Michelle
Date: Thursday 21 March 2019
Title: Spider Sense


I hear soothing music played in a sleepy tune, fluttering around the classroom as it took me into the calmness, where a band would play a relaxed song which suits old people.


I saw my classmates lying down and laughing getting a growl from Miss C, until my eyes saw darkness and a bit of dust I plunked to a uncomfortable floor and I opened my eyes as I saw black figures.


I smelt a combination of sweet flavours in the air as I inhale I knew the answer. The colours were a rainbow type, I dreamt of it until the odour breath entered the room and it continued to stay smelly I wanted to die in horror as the smell expanded in the air.


I tasted my saliva and then nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment