Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey 1/12/18

Michelle
Date: Tuesday 1 January 2018
Title: Summer Learning Journey

Day 3

Write a short description of your bird
Activity 1:

My bird named Michael is a black, white and blue bird, he normally lives in a oak tree in Auckland, he basically loves to eat popcorn and drinks water.  Well, you think he is a perfectly a good pet but no I got into a lot of a trouble from that mischievous prankster.

Image result for white, black, blue bird













Tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it
Activity 2:

I would definitely have frozen powers because if it was summer I would make a snow slide to play with and we don’t have to make ice cube for hot days because I could make ice cubes in seconds. Plus I love to prank my siblings with my super power.

Image result for ice powers




Post a final copy of your DLO
Activity 3:






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle

    I have just been catching up on your blog. You have been busy over Christmas and New Years.

    Michael sounds like a real trickster. Is he a native New Zealand bird. Your description of him sounds a lot like a cross between a hihi (although they tend to have some yellow on them as well) and a sparrow.

    The power to freeze things would be so nice right now. I could have used them yesterday to make slushies. It was so hot! How would you use the power to prank your siblings? Do you think it would be safe to freeze them in a giant block of ice?

    Your DLO on lions is great. You have found so many interesting facts! I didn’t know that you could hear a male lions roar from 8km away. That’s insane! Did you have a look at the website about animals that fly? There are some very cool ones on there lie a flying snake. I would love to see your DLO on one of these animals and learn more about them. Remember to always cite where you got your images from. It can be tricky but this link should help. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    Ngā mihi,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,

    What an awesome and positive work you have been doing and I cannot beleive that you have some awesome work And I cannot wait to see what you can do over the days and weeks of Summer Learning Journey .

    I really think you could of wrote a little more On activity two and Three Because that is a really short description but besides that I think you did awesoem Michelle Keep up the Awesome good work and don't give up

    Your sincerely
    Precious

    ReplyDelete